Thursday, June 7, 2012

do you come here often?

I check in generally every 2nd to 3rd day. I wish I had the time to do everyday, but count yourselves lucky cause my posts would be something like this...

Ummm so today, I went to work. And did work stuff. And ate my lunch. Tried not to eat a billion biscuits. Then I went home. Had dinner. Went to bed. Good day.

Yes, I would be B.O.R.I.N.G. (unless you already think my posts are which is cool, cause I don't really know if anyone actually reads this...!)

So, how often should I be blogging then? Daily? Every 2nd day? Weekly? Fortnightly? Monthly? NEVER?

I think I'm going to run with as often as I can and when I have a decent topic - which I'm going to assume around the 3 day mark.

But don't hate me if I post too much or not enough. Or about boring things. I will try my darnedest to pick up the pace and try to do some exciting things in my life!

amiee

1 comment:

  1. I generally post every couple of days, I could write everything down but yeah it would get boring. So come when i have something to say, something share, i just something i need to let out :D

    ReplyDelete