Friday, June 1, 2012

sssshhhh

Is there anybody out there?

If so, listen up kids!

Yes, I'm blogging into the universe, and yes anyone can read it and yes I'm more than happy for anyone to read it.

But... and there's always a but...

How do I say this without contradicting this whole blogging thing...

Letting all of our family and friends know about our issues falling pregnant isn't something we are doing. Our immediate family and closest of friends know, but we don't want the look of sympathy and sadness when we say we are trying but it probably ain't gonna happen naturally.

We also don't want the added pressure of people asking how it's going or when it's going to happen.

More than happen to spread the word about trying to buy a house and weight goal tasks, but this is a little more sensitive.

Hey, when something happens we are gonna yell it off the roof tops! Don't you worry!

So if you are reading this and you know me personally, more than happy to chat about it with you but try to mindful when people are around. Lets make it a one-on-one conversation. And please don't talk about me, what I post in here or what I do behind my back in a negative way. Positive all the way peeps!

And if you don't know me and we are not connected in anyway possible, tell your friends! I don't care and I honestly don't think they will either!

Glad we got that squared away. I know it sounds silly, why would I be telling you to keep it hush hush when I'm posting this into the web where anyone can read it, but I don't know why, I just feel the need to say ssshhh.

And FYI - I don't have blogger regret about what I posted yesterday. I have dodgy ovaries and I'm cool with it!

amiee


No comments:

Post a Comment