Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Beginning...

I've been sitting on this blog for a couple of weeks now. I'm a procrastinator. Yep I said it. I always want things to be fancy and trendy and amazing like I see some many others do. I've never really been into the blog scene, and then about 2 years ago I created a blog.

And failed at it.

Then picked it up again and failed aagin. I guess I'm just very wary of the issues with putting yourself out into the big wide web and knowing some day it could come back and bite you in the ass!

So I kept the last blog pretty much about my weight loss journey... more on that another time.

I guess my main reason for starting a blog was to put things out into the universe. I find it very therapeutic when I write a letter (and never send it!) or mainly to get things off my chest.

But the other reason that has really been growing on me is the fact that in 5 years time, I won't remember the little things going on in my life. Not only because I have a shocking memory, but because life and changes get in the way.

Like at this point in my life, I have 3 things I'm trying to achieve. In no particular order:

* buy a house
* start a family
* reach my goal weight

And I have no idea what is my top priority or what is going to happen first. Its like they are all competing. And I don't know which one to focus on so I'm giving them all a crack. This could totally back fire on me!

All of these accomplishments I'm trying to reach have their own issues. None of them are straight forward for me and easy to achieve. So this ride could be very interesting!

Please be patient with me, I'm new to this blogging world and all these amazing bloggers out there intimidate but also inspire me. People I've never met sharing a lot of their world with me.

So off I go to unravel my world and find the pot of gold (hopefully there's enough to buy me a house!)

amiee

1 comment:

  1. Great start to the blog. As for your goals, they say nothing worth having is ever easy. One step at a time and you'll achieve it all.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete