Tuesday, May 29, 2012

overwhelmed

Just a little.

I'm anxious and nervous about Monday.

And it's got me questioning why am I waiting until Monday to start? Why haven't I already kicked the unhealthy habits to the curb and got my butt to the gym?

I think this is very typical of myself and how I do things. I'm all about planning, and procrastinating and not so much just jumping and doing what I need to do.

Here is a little update on my 3 tasks:

Weight Loss Goal

Monday I will begin the 12WBT Rnd 2 2012. And I'm pumped. I've been working on a training schedule for the first 4 weeks which a good mate of mine has been helping me put together. She will be an awesome PT in the near future and gives me great advice on how to spread out my workouts to ensure I'm not doing too many weight sessions in a row and covering all my needs.

I've told the family, my friends, my co-workers that I'm going to give this a red hot crack and achieve some amazing results. I've been putting it out there so they know what I'm going to do and how inviting me to hot chocolate and cake on a Saturday arvo isn't going to cut it for the next 12 weeks!

I'm actually really anxious to start. I've said it out loud to the world and I'm ready to go. I just want to start.

Baby Goal

I don't think I've done a post on this yet so more to come on this. But I'm actually doing something about this. I've been seeing a local Chinese Doctor who practises traditional Chinese medicine. It's going well. And boy is my hubby enjoying it! Once I've completed the 12WBT I'll be heading back to my GP for the next step.

Gee I can't wait for the 12WBT to start but I also can't wait for it to finish!

House Goal

We are officially debt free and on the savings train! After meeting with a mortgage broker a couple of weeks ago, we sat down and worked out a budget. And when I say we, I mean me. Which is also good cause sometimes I need to reign that hubby of mine back in. We are set, we opened a brand spanking new savings account and we have been filtering our money in. Hopefully, well the plan being, we will have a deposit by the end of the year and looking to move into our new place!


Writing these goals down makes me think - I'm I crazy to think that I can achieve all of these at the 1 time? I'm trying to get to my goal weight to have a baby - which well then involve putting on weight? How does that work? We are saving for a house but also trying to have a baby so is it really a good idea to get a mortgage and then be down to 1 wage.

I can't think about things like that. We will make it work. I'm just excited to see which one comes first! My ultimate plan would be to get to the goal weight, buy a house and then have a baby.

But things don't always go the way I plan. So planning is out the door and I will embrace whatever order they come in.

amiee

No comments:

Post a Comment